Source: Toyota - Press release after the "read more" jump.
2014 Toyota Prius Plug-In to Start Under $30,000
- Base Prius Plug-in model MSRP reduced by $2,010 to $29,990
- Prius Plug-in Advanced model MSRP reduced by $4,620 to $34,905
Toyota’s most advanced technology passenger car, the Prius Plug-in, will be available to customers at a substantially reduced price beginning with the 2014 model year.
Toyota has reduced MSRP on the 2014 Prius Plug-in Hybrid by over $2,000, making the starting MSRP $29,990 (excluding DPH). This price repositioning on the base Prius Plug-in Hybrid is not accompanied by any reduction in vehicle content.
The 2014 Prius Plug-in Hybrid is well-equipped (similar to a Prius Three), but adds these appealing features:
- Heated cloth front seats – a unique standard feature available only on Prius Plug-in
- Remote Climate – a feature that allows customers to activate their A/C remotely (standard on Prius Plug-in, available on Prius Three)
- Ability to drive extended distances in EV Mode, helping to increase fuel efficiency
- Unique 10-spoke alloy wheels
- 1 additional year of Roadside Assistance through ToyotaCare, for a total of 3 year
- Premium HDD Navigation with Entune® App Suite (including Plug-in Hybrid Applications) and JBL
- SofTex-trimmed heated front seats
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- Head-Up Display
- Safety Connect
Production of the 2014 model year Prius Plug-in begins in October with pricing taking effect when these models arrive in showrooms in November.The Prius Plug-in qualifies for a Federal Tax Credit of up to $2,500 in addition to the State of California’s Clean Vehicle Rebate Program (CVRP) which offers a $1,500 rebate. Information about the Federal Tax credit and vehicle eligibility can be found on: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/article/0,,id=219867,00.html
The 2014 Prius Plug-in is also eligible for the State of California’s HOV lane sticker (www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm). The Prius Plug-in is available in 15 states (California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia and Hawaii). For special deals in your local area, please visit www.buyatoyota.com.
|Grade||Engine/ Trans.||Highlight Features||13MY MSRP||14MY MSRP||MSRP $ Change||MSRP % Change|
Display Audio with Navigation, Entune App Suite and backup camera;
USB/Aux and Bluetooth; unique 15” alloy wheels, Smart Key System on 3
doors and Push Button Start; heated front seats; Remote Climate; HSD
blue accent headlights and exclusive Plug-in Hybrid badging; additional
year of Roadside Assistance through ToyotaCare
Prius Plug-in Hybrid plus:
Premium HDD Navigation with Entune App Suite (including Plug-in Hybrid Applications) and JBL, SofTex-trimmed heated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support, Head-Up Display, Safety Connect
*Prices in Hawaii will vary.
|Technology Package (available on Prius Plug-in Advanced)||Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System, LED Headlights and Fog Lights||$2,610|
|Special color||Blizzard Pearl||$395|