Source: Dodge - Press releases, pics, and video after the "read more" jump.
2015 Dodge Charger: The World’s Only Four-Door Muscle Car Gets New Exterior, 300 Horsepower V-6 With Best-in-class 31 MPG Highway, Standard Segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed Automatic Transmission and World-class Handling and Refinement
- Dodge designers resculpt and refine nearly every body panel on the new 2015 Dodge Charger, including dramatic LED lighting in both front and rear
- Standard segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission is now paired with the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine on 2015 Dodge Charger R/T models, as well as the fuel-efficient and powerful 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine
- Award-winning Pentastar V-6 paired with standard TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission delivers best-in-class 31 miles per gallon (mpg)
- New interior design elements, including three-spoke steering wheel, 7-inch reconfigurable gauge cluster, premium materials and a choice of eight new trim and color combinations
- Charger offers more than 80 available safety and security features, including new for 2015 full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, ParkSense rear park assist systems and 9-1-1 call/Assist Call
- Charger features a slew of the latest high-tech features, including the new award-winning Uconnect Access system, Uconnect Access Services with roadside assistance, theft-alarm notification, voice texting, new Dodge Performance pages, new 3-D navigation and the ability to turn the Charger into a Wi-Fi hot spot
- New mobile app lets 2015 Charger owners start and lock their vehicle from a distance
- Uconnect Via Mobile lets customers enjoy their personal Internet radio accounts and stream audio content using their own mobile device data plans. It seamlessly brings four popular Internet radio apps into the Dodge Charger, including Aha by Harman, iHeartRadio, Pandora and Slacker
- Charger’s segment-exclusive Beats Audio System is designed to immerse passengers in the ultimate audio experience
The iconic Dodge Charger gets a full-body makeover for 2015 along with powertrain updates that include a standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission on both Charger’s standard 3.6-liter V-6 Pentastar engine and, new for 2015, the R/T equipped 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8.
The 2015 Dodge Charger will be available in four models: SE, SXT, R/T and R/T Road & Track. Charger is built at the Brampton (Ont.) Assembly Plant in Canada. Production is slated to begin in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Charger continues to grow its market share
The 2015 Dodge Charger competes in the U.S. full-size car market, but stands alone in a class by itself as the only American-bred four-door muscle car. In March of 2014, the Dodge brand reached a significant milestone, with Challenger and Charger sales combining to sell a total of more than 1 million units in the United States.
The Charger’s combination of aggressive and youthful image, full-size functionality and world-class engineering and quality resonates with young and affluent buyers. Charger’s purchasers on average are 15 years younger than its competitors’ buyers within the segment, with more than half identifying themselves as millennials or Generation Xers.
The Charger’s appeal is attracting a high number of conquest buyers, helping drive a 62 percent increase in sales since 2009 – double the growth of the standard full-size car segment. In 2013, Charger posted its best sales year since 2007, further fueling a 3.2 percentage point gain in market share since 2009.
To help Charger keep its edge, Dodge is loading up the new sedan with a slew of new technologies and a host of premium features, such as high-end interiors, the latest technologies and impressive powertrain options, along with a new exterior design that is distinctly Dodge. New feature updates for 2015 include:
New exterior styling
- New hood
- New fenders
- New front and rear fascias
- New front doors
- New three-piece spoiler (standard R/T)
- New Dodge signature LED racetrack tail lamps
- New projector headlamps (high-intensity discharge headlamps on premium trims)
- New LED fog lamps (SXT and R/T)
- New center high-mounted stop lamp (CHMSL)
- New wheels for all price classes, including available 20-by-9-inch forged aluminum wheels
- New 20-inch wheels standard on R/T models
- Six different 20-inch wheel styles available
- New heritage colors, including B5 Blue, which accompanies classic high-impact TorRed
- New 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable digital gauge cluster
- New instrument panel center stack with next-generation radio and 5.0-inch and 8.4-inch touchscreen displays with 3-D navigation and downloadable apps
- New three-spoke thick rim steering wheel with available paddle shifters
- New performance-inspired electronic shifter
- New Dodge Performance Pages (R/T Road & Track)
- Eight all-new interior trims, including:
- New Black and Tungsten cloth (replaces Light Frost Beige on SXT and R/T)
- New Black and Pearl leather (replaces Tan leather)
- New Black and Ruby Red (replaces Radar Red leather)
- Included trial of Uconnect Access Services
- 9-1-1 call/Assist Call
- Roadside Assistance Call
- Theft-alarm notification
- Uconnect Access App for remote services
- Voice texting
- Wi-Fi hotspot (service available)
- New Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- New Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop
- New advanced Brake Assist
- New full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus
- New dynamic gridlines displayed with the rear camera view to show projected path of vehicle based on driver steering input
- New TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission standard on all models
- New fully hemmed rear wheelhouse to accommodate larger tires
- All-wheel-drive (AWD) with front-axle disconnect available on SXT and, now for 2015, SE model
Inspired by its performance-enthusiast roots when Charger first launched more than 45 years ago, the new Charger successfully pays homage to past muscle cars while offering distinctly modern all-new exterior and interior appointments.
The all-new exterior of the 2015 Dodge Charger is spiritually inspired by the iconic second-generation Charger from the late 1960s, and for 2015, specifically draws its cues from the 1969 model. With its rear-wheel-drive (RWD) platform and proven power, the Charger’s modern take on old-school muscle is sure to resonate with today’s enthusiasts.
The Charger’s easily recognizable Coke-bottle design and scalloped body sides, sinister front crosshairs and aggressive stance and signature LED “racetrack” tail lamps all get a major makeover for 2015 with cleaner lines to create a sleek, chiseled, nimble and lighter weight appearance. The exterior redesign includes changes to the hood, fenders, front and rear fascias, headlamps, tail lamps, front doors and spoiler.
Starting up front, the 2015 Charger’s new front styling features an all-new crosshair grille, LED fog lamps (on SXT and R/T), turn signals and daytime running lights (DRLs), and new projector-beam headlamps (HID lights on premium trims). The Charger’s all-new forward-leaning front fascia gives it a superhero’s confident stance. Blacked out front-end graphics create a mask that creates a family resemblance with the Dodge Dart and Durango. Slim, elongated DRLs and a full-width grille enhance the width of the sedan; Dodge logos are echoed in the outside corner of each headlamp.
In profile, the 2015 Charger carries forward its muscular Coke-bottle styling, with streamlined side scallops, while headlamps and tail lamps are now wrapped around each corner to create a trim, sinuous and tailored look. The net effect is that the car appears significantly lighter and more nimble.
The rear styling makeover begins at the touchdown point of the C-pillar, which is moved rearward to create an even more pronounced fastback appearance combined with a shorter rear overhang. A new three-piece spoiler is more integrated into the decklid, while the signature “racetrack” LED tail lamp takes on the same continuous glowing ribbon of light that debuted on the new 2014 Dodge Durango. The center high-mounted stop lamp is relocated from the top of the decklid to the roofline inside the back glass, allowing centering of the Charger’s backup camera.
All-new wheels and heritage colors complete the palette
All Charger models receive new wheels. A total of 10 wheels are available with 20-inch wheels standard on R/T models. In fact, six different 20-inch wheels are available on Charger for 2015, including an available 20-by-9-inch forged aluminum wheel finished in matte Hyper Black II paint. Special heritage colors include TorRed and new B5 Blue, along with Redline Tri-coat Pearl, Jazz Blue Pearl, Granite Crystal Metallic, Billet Silver Metallic, Phantom Black Tri-coat Pearl, Ivory Tri-coat Pearl and Bright White.
Driver-oriented interior with craftsmanship and world-class materials
The 2015 Charger’s restyled driver-focused interior features all-new premium, soft-touch materials, a new 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable digital instrument gauge cluster and a new instrument panel center stack with a next-generation audio system embedded in the stack’s standard touchscreen display.
The Charger’s interior is instantly brought to life by its unique premium aluminum-lithograph driver bezel, which enables a seamless, billeted and highly detailed appearance that carries through the instrument cluster and center console. Thanks to advanced manufacturing techniques, the aluminum bezel features one-piece construction for a consistent appearance from nearly the A-pillar to the surrounding area of the Uconnect system, highlighting all the ergonomically located vehicle functions for the driver.
The instrument cluster has also been given the high-tech treatment and now includes a full-color 7-inch TFT screen similar to the one found in the 2014 Dodge Durango and Dodge Dart. Standard on all models, this screen gives drivers more than 100 ways to customize how information is presented.
Framing the Charger’s new instrument cluster is a newly redesigned three-spoke thick rim sport steering wheel with available paddle shifters. The buttons to control driver information functions are now larger and illuminated to make them easier to operate. Buttons for Uconnect and phone access now reside along the bottom edge of the horizontal spokes. As before, Charger’s popular audio controls are still found on the back of the upper steering wheel spokes.
Looking to the center stack, the 2015 Charger features the latest and greatest Uconnect Access suite of technologies. All 2015 models feature a standard Uconnect touchscreen, including a 5-inch or the largest in the class 8.4-inch. Under these large and easy-to-use touchscreens are redundant button and knob controls for audio and climate functions.
A performance-inspired all-new electronic shifter is standard on both V-6 and V-8 models. The fully electronic shifter mimics a linkage shifter, with tactile and visual cues for gear location, while providing the benefits of electronic shifting, such as short throws and low shift efforts.
Charger features eight all-new interior trims, including Black and Tungsten cloth, Black and Pearl leather, and Black and Ruby Red leather.
Segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic now standard on all Dodge Charger models
Once limited to sedans costing twice as much, the new 2015 Dodge Charger democratizes this exclusive world-class technology, offering the segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission standard on every model, including new for 2015, on Dodge Charger SE models and HEMI-powered R/T models.
The 2015 Dodge Charger R/T and R/T Road & Track models integrate the TorqueFlite electronic eight-speed automatic transmission. By design, this state-of-the-art gearbox provides world-class shift quality, refinement and fuel efficiency. Paired with the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine and its 370 best-in-class horsepower and 395 lb.-ft. of torque, the Dodge Charger R/T models can deliver 0-60 mph performance in the high-5 seconds.
Best-in-class 31 mpg with standard Pentastar V-6
Dodge Charger SE and SXT rear-wheel drive (RWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) models are powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, which delivers 292 horsepower (218 kW) at 6,350 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. (353 N•m) of torque at 4,800 rpm and a best-in-class 31 miles per gallon (mpg) on the highway.
For Dodge Charger customers who want 31 mpg V-6 fuel economy with even more power, the Dodge Charger SXT model offers the Rallye Appearance Group – providing up to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque thanks to a unique cold-air induction system, sport-tuned exhaust and engine calibration.
The Pentastar engine features double-overhead camshafts (DOHC) with dual-independent cam phasers (DICP), integrated exhaust manifolds, polymer-coated piston skirts, forged connecting rods and a high-pressure die-cast aluminum cylinder block in a 60-degree configuration.
Refinement was a key objective for every component during the design phase of the engine and was achieved by using advanced computer-aided engineering techniques. Structural, intake and exhaust areas of the engine are designed to deliver low levels of overall sound. Combined with the use of premium hydraulic powertrain mounts, the 2015 Dodge Charger delivers refinement in all powertrain applications and at all RPMs.
For the muscle-car enthusiast, the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T featuring the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with 370 horsepower (276 kW) and 395 lb.-ft. of torque (536 Nm), now combines the engine’s four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology with three additional gears from the new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for maximum performance and efficiency.
For even more responsiveness, the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track model features a unique 3.07 rear axle ratio (versus the standard 2.62 rear axle ratio) and a high-speed engine controller with unique engine and transmission calibrations. In addition, the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T model lineup’s Fuel Saver Technology seamlessly alternates between smooth, high-fuel-economy four-cylinder mode when less power is needed and V-8 mode when more power is in demand.
The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine also features variable-cam timing (VCT) to improve fuel economy in two ways. First, it reduces the engine’s pumping work by closing the intake valve later. Second, it increases the expansion process of the combustion event. This allows more work to be transferred to the wheels instead of being lost out of the exhaust port as heat. VCT improves engine breathing, which improves engine efficiency and power.
New 2015 Dodge Charger delivers array of easy-to-use, state-of-the-art advanced technologies
From its updated award-winning Uconnect Access system, to the availability of Uconnect Access services with roadside assistance, theft-alarm notification, voice texting and the ability to turn the Charger into a Wi-Fi hot spot to the new Dodge Performance Pages, 3-D navigation and segment-exclusive premium Beats Audio system, the 2015 Dodge Charger delivers a slew of high-tech features for the ultimate driving experience.
The Charger’s acclaimed Uconnect Access system leverages advanced embedded cellular technology, which enables direct, one-touch connections with emergency service providers, roadside assistance dispatchers and vehicle information specialists.
With its available mobile phone app, Charger owners can start their vehicle and lock or unlock doors while away from the vehicle. Charger owners also can access on-demand Wi-Fi making their car a moving hot spot.
The 2015 Dodge Charger’s available navigation system accommodates one-step voice-controlled destination entry and enhanced 3-D navigation map graphics, making it simple for driver’s to recognize where they are and where they need to go.
The Charger also offers premium audio systems that are designed to immerse passengers in the ultimate audio experience, including the segment-exclusive high-definition Beats Audio system.
Thanks to the speed of its PowerNet electrical architecture, the 2015 Dodge Charger models equipped with Sport mode can instantly transform the four-door muscle car’s personality to improve performance. By engaging Sport mode, Charger drivers can reduce shift times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increase engine and throttle responsiveness, adjust electronic stability control (ESC) settings and firm up the steering feel.
Additionally on the Charger R/T Road & Track model, the driver can use the all-new Dodge Performance Pages, which is available on the segment’s largest 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen. It includes active launch control, launch control RPM settings, performance timers and performance gauges, such as G-force indicators and engine performance.
New 2015 Dodge Charger offers more than 80 safety and security features; leverages state-of-the-art driver-assist features
The Dodge Charger offers more than 80 safety and security features, including many that are new for 2015. New available features for the model year include Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, which provides autonomous braking and, under certain circumstances, slows or brings vehicle to full stop when frontal collision appears imminent.
Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop helps maintain distance from the vehicle ahead and, under certain traffic conditions, the system can bring the new 2015 Dodge Charger to full stop without driver intervention. New Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist introduces subtle steering-wheel input to alert the driver of inadvertent lane departure and assist with corrective action.
Charger’s ParkSense rear park assist system works when the car is in reverse, sensing objects at low speeds. If imminent collision is detected, the system will provide a momentary, autonomous brake pulse or, in certain circumstances, bring the vehicle to a stop.
New for 2015, 9-1-1 call/Assist Call connects Dodge Charger occupants directly with emergency-service providers via built-in data connection with a push of a button, a feature exclusive to Chrysler Group’s Uconnect Access service.
The Charger’s standard Keyless Enter ’n Go activates interior lighting and enables passive cabin entry and trunk access through the driver’s personalized key fob. The new Charger also includes a standard ultrasonic security system with an anti-tilt feature that sounds an alarm if vehicle is towed or raised on a jack.
Enthusiast-inspired Rear-Wheel Drive architecture with advanced technological solutions
The chassis of the all-new 2015 Dodge Charger is designed, engineered and fine-tuned to deliver world-class performance and efficiencies thanks to its advanced technological solutions, which include:
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- New EPS now provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport. Tuning allows for more responsive steering for spirited driving while maintaining ease in low-speed situations and when parking
- All-new, lighter weight axles for RWD and AWD
- All-new cast-aluminum axles and axle housing provide weight savings and help to reduce parasitic friction
- Sport mode
- Sport mode provides blistering-quick gear changes, reducing shift times by 37 percent (250 milliseconds vs. 400 milliseconds), while engaging a more aggressive transmission calibration. When Auto Stick is engaged with Sport mode, the driver can select and hold the desired gear without unexpected shifts, including at the redline
- Sport mode also engages a more aggressive throttle map and steering feel
- Electronic shifter
- Fully electronic shifter provides the intuitive look and feel of a traditional linkage shifter with less shift effort, short throws and refined engagement and detents providing clear physical feedback of gear position. Like the available steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters for manual shift control, the new electronic shifter also has a manual-mode shift gate for Auto Stick control
The 2015 Dodge Charger SE and SXT are available with AWD capability thanks to a segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle disconnect system that improves fuel economy by up to 5 percent. No other major automotive manufacturer offers the combination of these two independent technologies. Dodge Charger’s innovative AWD system seamlessly transitions between RWD and AWD with no driver intervention. When AWD is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy while still providing the outstanding performance and handling inherent in RWD vehicles. To better anticipate low-traction roadways, the Dodge Charger’s innovative AWD system automatically engages in cold weather, when slip is detected or when the windshield wipers are on in rainy or snowy conditions.
About Dodge Brand
The Dodge brand is tearing into its centennial year with a keen eye focused on the future and a desire to create vehicles customers want to drive and are proud to park in their driveways. With 100 years of history, Dodge is building on the technological advancements of the '30s and '40s, design evolution of the '50s, the racing heritage of the '60s, the horsepower of the '70s, the efficiency of the '80s and unbelievable styling of the '90s as it paves the road to its future. New for 2014, Dodge is kind of a big deal with its new 2014 Dodge Durango with a new eight-speed transmission that delivers up to 25 miles per gallon (mpg) on the highway, a new 8.4-inch Uconnect infotainment center and best-in-class power, towing and driving range, in addition to its class-exclusive technology. The new Durango joins a stable that includes the new 2014 Dodge Dart, with its breakthrough 2.4-liter 184-horsepower Tigershark engine, and the celebrated 2014 Dodge Avenger. Both earned 2014 Top Safety Pick status from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Also new for 2014, Dodge is bringing back the legendary throwback Shaker hood and offering special 100th anniversary editions of the Charger and Challenger with unique exteriors and interiors to celebrate the centennial. Completing the 2014 Dodge lineup are the Journey with its new Crossroad model and the 30th Anniversary Grand Caravan. The Dodge lineup features five vehicles with best-in-class power, seven vehicles that deliver 25 mpg or higher, three vehicles that deliver 31 mpg or higher and three vehicles that offer seating for seven.
Follow Dodge and Chrysler Group LLC news and video on:
Chrysler On Demand (COD): www.chryslerondemand.com
Media website: www.media.chrysler.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dodge or www.twitter.com/chrysler
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/dodge or www.youtube.com/user/dodge
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dodge or www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroup
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dodgeofficial or http://instagram.com/chryslergroup
Mopar Ready to Help Customize the New 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger
- More than 100 Mopar accessories and performance parts will be available to help enthusiasts personalize their new 2015 Dodge Challenger and 2015 Dodge Charger
- Mopar continues to add to its vast portfolio of customization accessories and performance parts with each newly introduced Chrysler Group vehicle
- Owners will soon have option to customize their new 2015 Charger and 2015 Challenger during the ordering process through Mopar Custom Shops
Even as the Dodge brand significantly updates both its iconic Challenger and Charger with performance upgrades and 1971-inspired classic styling, Mopar will help owners add to the uniqueness of their new vehicles with an offering of more than 100 accessories and performance parts available when vehicles arrive in dealerships later this year.
Among the Mopar performance parts that will be available at the launch of the all-new 2015 Dodge Charger and 2015 Dodge Challenger are a suspension lowering kit, anti-sway bar kit and cold air intakes. Additionally, light weight wheels and a cat back exhaust, as well as a big brake kit and the ever-popular Scat Pack stage kits will be among the performance offerings.
Mopar also will provide additional performance parts specific to the 2015 Dodge Challenger such as a shaker hood, T/A hood kit and T/A hood venting system.
“The new Dodge Charger and Challenger are amped and ready to hit the streets and so is the Mopar brand with all the added accessories enthusiasts crave,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “We are committed to assisting owners in personalizing each new Chrysler Group vehicle as soon as it is introduced, and even before driving away from the dealership when they use our Mopar Custom Shop option.”
“Fresh off the launch of the Dodge Scat Pack performance stage kits, Dodge and Mopar are teaming up again to help owners customize their iconic muscle cars,” said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO — Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “And whether the customer wants to add different stripes, lower the suspension or add a cat-back exhaust, the new 2015 Charger and Challenger are the perfect vehicles to upfit with all the latest Mopar accessories.”
Owners of the new 2015 Dodge Charger or 2015 Dodge Challenger will soon have the ability to customize their rides during the ordering process through the Mopar Custom Shop. This option will see their new car delivered to the dealership equipped with the additional Mopar accessories personally chosen during the ordering process, with the added products listed on the Monroney sticker.
Among the Mopar products available as accessories for the new 2015 Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger will be:
- Cold air intake
- Anti-sway bar kit
- Suspension lowering kit
- Brake kit
- Cat back exhaust
- Hood pin kit
- Hood kits
- Grille kit
- Wheel options (11)
- Mopar wheel center caps
- Rear spoilers
- Decal kit
- Stripe kits
- Bright pedal kit
- Wheel locks
- Remote start
- Audio upgrades
- Battery charger
- Uconnect Web
- Park distance sensor kit
- Engine block heater kit
- Fog light kit
- Ambient lighting
- Washer solvent heater
- Emergency kit
- Door sill entry guards
- Hitch receivers and trailer tow products
- Bike/Ski carrier products (hitch mounted)
- Vehicle cover
- Engine covers
- Floor mats/slush mats
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for Chrysler Group brands as well as FIAT brands.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for Chrysler Group and FIAT vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.
- Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiAdvisor: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTech: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
Chrysler On Demand (COD): www.chryslerondemand.com
Media website: http://media.chrysler.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialmopar or https://twitter.com/chrysler
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/mopar or www.youtube.com/pentastarvideo
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mopar or www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroup
Instagram: http://instagram.com/officialmopar or http://instagram.com/chryslergroup