Source: Dodge - Press releases (3), pics, and videos after the "read more" jump.
Four Engines, Eight-speeds and up to 707 Horsepower: Dodge Announces Pricing for Its New 2015 Challenger Model Lineup
Starting later in the third-quarter, Dodge is unleashing the Most Powerful and Fastest Muscle Car ever, along with the most capable and technologically advanced Challenger lineup ever – with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,995
- The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware:
- New 2015 Challenger SXT models with award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 engine, new and segment-first TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission, more technology features, even more performance equipment available, plus up to an EPA estimated 30 mpg on the highway
- Nearly $4,000 in added content over previous entry Challenger model providing nearly $3,500 of added value year over year
- New 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T models feature the high-torque 5.7-liter HEMI® with up to 410 lb.-ft. of torque, new segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed or standard six-speed manual transmission and two new R/T Shaker models for all-out throwback style
- New Challenger R/T Scat Pack features a 6.4-liter HEMI with best-in-class 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque, delivering 0-60 mph in the low 4-second range with up to 25 mpg highway with a starting U.S. MSRP of $38,495
- Driven by the five SRT performance hallmarks, the new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 and Challenger SRT Hellcat are designed and engineered to be the most true-to-form muscle coupes on the market with performance-enhancing technologies inside and out
- New Challenger SRT 392 delivers 485 horsepower, plus new six-piston front Brembo brakes, 20 x 9.5-inch wide forged wheels, 18-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, three-mode adaptive suspension and all-new Drive Modes to personally tailor the driving experience with a starting U.S. MSRP of $45,995
- America’s most powerful muscle car ever: all-new Challenger SRT with the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat engine, produces 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque and recently achieved an NHRA-certified 10.8 second quarter mile time (on drag radials), is available with a starting U.S. MSRP of $59,995
- New 1971-inspired exterior and interior design features an unmatched array of personalization options, including a wide range of colors, stripes and wheels to create the perfect combination of fun, nostalgia and power
- This segment-first and segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission delivers world-class precision and up to an 11 percent improvement in fuel economy, along with sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities for more performance
- Significant new technology upgrades feature all-new Uconnect Access system with standard touchscreen, standard new 7-inch multi-view TFT gauge cluster, new performance electronic shifter, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start
- Challenger sales have doubled since 2009; set an all-time record in 2013
“The Dodge Challenger has been on a tear – setting an all-time sales record in 2013 – its fifth year on sale,” said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO – Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “For 2015, the new Challenger is the most powerful muscle car ever, the fastest muscle car ever, and now our icon is also the most capable and technologically advanced ever, with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $26,995.”
Pedal-to-the-floor, not letting up
Dodge is building on tremendous momentum as it introduces the new 2015 Challenger. The previous-generation Challenger scored five solid years of continuous growth. Sales doubled between 2009 and 2013 in a segment that saw just a 10 percent increase in the same period. In fact, in its fifth year in the market, when most cars are on their natural decline curve, the Dodge Challenger set an all-time sales record in 2013.
Looking to the future, the standard specialty segment in which the Challenger competes is projected to grow substantially in the United States. With nearly 430,000 units sold last year, the segment is up 10 percent since 2009 and is projected to grow 42 percent in the next five years, giving Dodge, and its new 2015 Challenger, a huge opportunity to grow with it.
Muscle-car enthusiasts who have flocked to the iconic Dodge Challenger since its introduction in 2008 now have even more reason to love their favorite muscle car with the addition of the 2015 Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack model, a new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, up to 11 percent fuel efficiency improvement and a host of driver-centric upgrades with its all-new interior.
The powerful and efficient 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 in the SXT and SXT Plus generates 305 horsepower and up to an EPA estimated 30 mpg on the highway – an improvement of up to 11 percent. Those looking for even more power will want the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 punching out 375 horsepower with 410 lb.-ft. of torque. And the enthusiast can now get behind the wheel of a best-in-class 485-horsepower and best-in-class 475-lb.-ft. of torque 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 Scat Pack that gets up to 25 mpg on the highway. For those who want nothing less than the ultimate in performance the most powerful muscle car ever, the all-new 707 horsepower SRT Hellcat delivers on all accounts.
In addition, America’s true GT muscle car also offers an unmatched array of personalization options, including a wide range of colors, stripes and wheels – 12 wheel designs to select from – to create the perfect combination of fun, nostalgia, and power in one car.
The segment’s shot-caller
Dodge isn’t just bringing a new Challenger into the muscle-car segment for 2015, it’s calling the shots in a segment that commands bragging rights.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat – starting U.S. MSRP of $59,995
- Most powerful muscle car ever
- Most powerful Challenger ever
- Most affordable +700 horsepower car in America
- Most horsepower-per-dollar in America
- Dodge's most powerful V-8 ever
- Unprecedented and best-in-class 707 horsepower
- Unprecedented and best-in-class 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- World’s first application of TorqueFlite “8HP90” ultra-high performance eight-speed transmission
- New class-exclusive standard 7-inch multi-view cluster with “tic-toc-tach” gauges
- New class-exclusive available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker models – starting U.S. MSRP of $38,495
- Best-in-class 485 horsepower
- Best-in-class 475 lb.-ft. of torque
- Segment-first TorqueFlite “8HP70” high performance eight-speed transmission
- Improves fuel economy up to 8 percent, no gas-guzzler tax penalty
- Up to 25 mpg highway
- New class-exclusive standard 7-inch multi-view cluster with “tic-toc-tach” gauges
- New class-exclusive available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Dodge Challenger R/T models – starting U.S. MSRP of $31,495
- America’s most affordable V-8-powered muscle car, delivering up to 410 lb.-ft. of torque
- Segment-first TorqueFlite “8HP70” high performance eight-speed transmission
- Segment-exclusive “Shaker” hood with functional engine-mounted scoop (late availability)
- New class-exclusive standard 7-inch multi-view cluster with “tic-toc-tach” gauges
- New class-exclusive available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Dodge Challenger SXT models – starting U.S. MSRP of $26,995
- Standard with the segment-first TorqueFlite “845RE” eight-speed transmission
- 305 horsepower and up to 30 mpg highway
- New class-exclusive standard 7-inch multi-view cluster with “tic-toc-tach” gauges
- New class-exclusive available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen
New Safety & Technology
The new 2015 Dodge Challenger features a standard 7-inch thin film transistor (TFT) reconfigurable gauge cluster, new 5-inch or 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screens, as well as available Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, rain-sensitive windshield wipers, automatic high-beam headlamps, blind spot monitoring, rear cross path detection.
2015 Challenger models make dream cars a reality
The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware:
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT features the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar engine with 305 horsepower and 268 lb.-ft. of torque as the standard engine paired with a new standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. On the exterior, standard features include 1971-inspired split satin chrome grille and split LED-illuminated tail lamps, automatic bi-function projector headlamps with halo LED surrounds, bright chrome fuel filler door with heritage “FUEL” lettering, dual exhaust with bright tips, 18-inch aluminum wheels in a premium Satin Carbon finish and P235/55R18 BSW all-season performance tires, new more prominent power bulge hood with twin functional intakes, power body-color folding heated mirrors, and two-speed variable intermittent mode wipers.
On the inside, the 2015 Challenger features an all-new interior with premium cloth seating in Houndstooth or Torque, stamped aluminum instrument panel bezel, 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) configurable cluster display, six-way power driver’s seat, Uconnect 5-inch touchscreen display with AM/FM/Bluetooth, media hub with SD card, USB and auxiliary inputs, six premium speakers, Bluetooth handsfree phone, auto-dimming rearview mirror with microphone, dual zone automatic temperature control, 160 mph primary speedometer, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start, leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescoping three-spoke steering wheel with vehicle controls, leather-wrapped shift knob, rear 60/40 split-folding rear seat with armrest and cup holders providing room for five, full-length floor mounted center console, cell phone storage, 12-volt power outlet, front and rear climate control outlets, climate outlet with Challenger logo, LED-illuminated cup holders, LED front map lamps, LED rear-reading courtesy lamps, automatic dual-zone temperature controls, cabin-air filtration, Satin Silver door-lock knobs, luxury front and rear floor mats. Standard safety features include six airbags, a four-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS), all-speed traction control system (TCS), electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), Brake Assist, electronic stability control (ESC), brake/park interlock, brake override and much more.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT has a starting U.S. MSRP of $26,995 (excludes $995 destination), including the standard eight-speed TorqueFlite automatic. The 2015 Challenger SXT includes nearly $4,000 of added content, providing nearly $3,500 of added value year-over-year.
Challenger SXT Plus
The Challenger SXT Plus delivers all the standard features of the SXT and adds premium amenities inside and out, including 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with graphite pockets and P245/45R20 BSW all-season performance tires, performance suspension and brakes, projector fog lamps, a deck-lid rear spoiler with ParkSense rear park assist and ParkView rear backup camera. On the inside, premium Nappa leather seating, heated and ventilated front seats with four-way power driver lumbar adjustment, heated steering wheel with power tilt and telescope, Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen display with AM/FM/SiriusXM Radio, Bluetooth, 3-D navigation-capable and Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call/Assist Call, six Alpine speakers with 276-watt digital amplifier, Hectic Mesh aluminum bezels, bright pedals and universal garage door opener.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus has a starting U.S. MSRP of $29,995 (excluding $995 destination), including the standard eight-speed TorqueFlite automatic. The SXT Plus includes $6,400 of added content year-over-year, representing over $4,700 of added value.
New options for 2015 include the Super Track Pak, which is available for the first time on the Challenger SXT and SXT Plus. It includes unique 20-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, high-performance brakes, high-performance steering, performance suspension, Dodge Performance Pages, body-color rear spoiler, ParkView and ParkSense for $1,600.
Additional options include unique body-side stripes and the Cold Weather Group, which includes heated front seats and heated steering wheel.
Designed for the performance enthusiast, the R/T builds off the SXT and adds the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with cold-air induction delivering 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque, Tremec six-speed manual transmission, standard 3.90 limited-slip rear-axle ratio, performance dual exhaust with low-restriction resonators and chromed exhaust tips, projector fog lamps, “R/T” grille badge, “HEMI” hood badge and standard 20-inch Satin Carbon aluminum wheels with P245/45R20 BSW all-season performance tires and bright pedals.
The new TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission is available on the R/T model and paired with the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 (372-horsepower, 400-lb.-ft. of torque) includes Sport mode and Fuel Saver Technology with four-cylinder mode and interactive Decel Fuel Shut Off (iDFSO).
The 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T has a starting U.S. MSRP of $31,495 (excluding $995 destination), positioning it as America’s most affordable V-8 muscle car. The Challenger R/T includes $4,750 of added content year-over-year, representing $3,550 of added value.
For drivers who want even more premium refinement and details paired with their powerful HEMI® V-8, the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus adds standard 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with graphite pockets with P245/45ZR20 BSW three-season performance tires, premium Nappa leather seating in Black, Black with Pearl or Ruby Red, heated and ventilated front seats with power four-way lumbar, heated steering wheel, power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen display with AM/FM/HD radio/SiriusXM Radio/Bluetooth/3-D navigation-capability and Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call/ Assist Call, six Alpine speakers with subwoofer and 276-watt digital amplifier, Hectic Mesh aluminum interior bezels, ParkSense rear park assist and ParkView rear backup camera and universal garage door opener.
Fans of Challenger’s past will want to opt for the Challenger R/T Classic Package, which adds heritage classic “Challenger” script badging on the fenders, dual ‘R/T’ side stripes, 20-inch polished forged aluminum classic-styled five-spoke wheels, HID headlamps, and high-performance Nappa leather seats with Axis II suede inserts.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus has a starting U.S. MSRP of $34,495 (excludes destination). The Challenger R/T Plus includes $6,250 of added content year-over-year, representing $4,050 of added value compared to last year.
Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Adding to the R/T, the all-new Challenger R/T Scat Pack model adds a 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine with 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque,6.4-liter Scat Pack fender badging, 180 mph primary speedometer, high-performance suspension, active stainless steel performance dual exhaust system, performance front splitter, satin black decklid spoiler, Brembo four-piston high-performance brake package, new 20-by-9-inch polished aluminum wheels with black pockets and BSW three-season performance tires, Dodge Performance Pages, Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen display with AM/FM/SiriusXM Radio, Bluetooth, 3-D navigation-capability and Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call/Assist Call, six premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier, high-performance premium cloth seats with Ballistic 2 inserts and Tungsten accent stitching and 220 am alternator.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack has a starting U.S. MSRP of $38,495 (excluding $995 destination, includes $1,000 gas-guzzler tax and standard manual transmission).
The 2015 Challenger R/T Scat Pack with the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission has a starting U.S. MSRP of $38,895 (excluding $995 destination) and gets up to 25 mpg highway.
The Challenger R/T Scat Pack includes more than $4,700 of added content from the 2014 SRT Core, with a price reduction of nearly $2,800, representing more than $7,500 of added value.
Available on the Challenger R/T Scat Pack is the Leather Interior Group, which includes high-performance Nappa leather seats with Alcantara Suede inserts, heated and ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel and power tilt and telescoping steering column for $1,500 MSRP. Also available is the Scat Pack Appearance Group, which includes new 20-by-9-inch matte black lightweight forged-aluminum wheels, gloss black grille, HID headlamps, Scat Pack Bumble Bee Rear Stripe and Satin Black Fuel Filler Door for only $1,995 MSRP.
Challenger SRT 392
The Challenger SRT 392 is powered by a 392 cubic inch (6.4-liter) HEMI V-8 engine with 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque, increases of 15 horsepower and 5 lb.-ft. of torque over 2014 model year. Building off the Scat Pack, the SRT 392 features a unique Viper-inspired hood with functional center intake, unique 20 by 9.5-inch wide “Slingshot” forged Hyper Black aluminum wheels with new P275/40ZR-20 Pirelli tires, the largest brakes ever offered in a Chrysler Group vehicle – including 15.4-inch front brakes, Brembo 6-piston Calipers with 2-piece slotted and vented rotors, High Performance adaptive dampening suspension, rear body-color spoiler, SRT performance pages with launch control, 18-speaker 900-watt Harman Kardon Premium Audio System, high-performance Nappa leather seats with Alcantara inserts, heated and ventilated front seats, unique flat-bottom three-spoke heated leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt and telescoping, red push button start and available twin, full body stripes in Black Satin Gloss or Silver High Gloss.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 has a starting U.S. MSRP of $45,995 (excluding $995 destination, includes $1,000 gas-guzzler tax and standard manual transmission).With all of the new standard equipment and no gas guzzler tax on models equipped with an automatic, the 2015 SRT 392 includes more than $8,900 of added value.
With the new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, the Challenger SRT 392 has a starting U.S. MSRP of $46,395 (excluding $995 destination) with up to 25 mpg highway.
Newly available for 2015 is the ultimate luxury of Laguna leather on the seats and door panel inserts and the ability to customize with Ruby Red seat belts.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
The Challenger SRT Hellcat with the all-new supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat engine, produces an unprecedented 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful muscle car ever and the fastest muscle car ever with an NHRA certified 10.8 second quarter mile time at 126 mph on drag radials. For first time in Chrysler Group history, the all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat comes standard with two key fobs to control engine output -- red fob and black fob. Drive Modes tailor driving experience by controlling horsepower, transmission shift speeds, paddle shifters (automatic transmission only), traction and suspension and are pre-configured for Sport, Track and Default settings, while Custom option lets the driver customize their favorite settings. The unique power-bulge aluminum hood has dedicated center air intake, dual air extractors and can be finished in body color or Satin Black. Also differentiating the Challenger SRT Hellcat are the “air catcher” inlet port, which feeds ram-air directly into engine air box through driver-side parking lamp, “Slingshot” forged-aluminum wheels with Matte Black or Brass Monkey/dark bronze finish, a larger front splitter, “SUPERCHARGED” fender badges, black side sills and a unique, taller rear spoiler with raised SRT logo.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat – the most powerful and fastest muscle car ever – with power and performance figures once reserved for exotics, has a starting U.S. MSRP of $59,995 (excluding $995 destination, includes $2,100 gas-guzzler tax; $1,700 gas-guzzler tax on models with the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic).
Personalization and high-impact heritage hues keep it hot
Like all Dodge muscle cars, the Challenger is known for rocking some of the most recognizable paint colors in the automotive world. The 2015 model year continues this tradition by bringing Sublime Green and B5 Blue paint hues back into production, joining Bright White Clear Coat, Redline Red, Pitch Black Clear Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Jazz Blue Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat, and Phantom Black Tri-Coat and Ivory White Tri-coat.
Challenger paint choices can be accented by a variety of striping schemes, providing instant customization from the factory. Stripe options include:
- Challenger SXT / SXT Plus body-side stripe in Satin Black
- Challenger R/T hood stripe with "R/T" logo in Satin Black
- Challenger R/T Classic "A-line" body-side stripe in Satin Black
- Challenger R/T Classic "A-line" body-side stripe in White
- Challenger R/T Classic "A-line" body-side stripe in Gloss Red
- Challenger R/T Scat Pack rear-quarter Bumble Bee stripe in Satin Black
- Challenger R/T & 392 HEMI Shaker graphics in Satin Black with a matching spoiler and Gloss Black fuel door
- Challenger SRT 392 twin, full-body stripes in Satin Black
- Challenger SRT 392 twin, full-body stripes in Silver High Gloss
The Dodge brand is tearing into its centennial year as America’s mainstream performance brand, celebrating its 100th anniversary on July 1, 2014. With the purification of the brand and consolidation with SRT, Dodge is getting back to its performance roots with every single model it offers. The consolidated Dodge and SRT brands will offer a complete lineup of performance vehicles that stand out within their own segments. Dodge will be the “mainstream performance” brand within the Chrysler showroom. SRT will be positioned as the “ultimate performance” halo of the Dodge brand, together creating a complete and balanced performance brand with one vision and one voice.
From muscle cars to compact cars, minivans, crossovers and full-size SUVs, the Dodge brand’s full lineup of 2015 models deliver best-in-class horsepower, class-exclusive technology, unmatched capability and a slew of cool features, such as LED headlamps, Dodge signature racetrack tail lamps, dual exhaust, 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment centers and 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable gauge clusters, to name a few. For the 2015 model year, customers will be able to drive the new 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger, as well as the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. The Dodge brand lineup also includes the 2015 Dodge Dart, Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey, including the new Crossroad model, and Dodge Viper SRT.
New 2015 Dodge Challenger Now Offers 485 Best-in-class Horsepower, All-new R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker Models, All-new Interior and Segment-first Standard TorqueFlite Eight-speed Automatic Transmission
- New for 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack punches out an 485 best-in-class horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque via a 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 engine with six-speed manual or new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, Brembo brakes and 20-by-9-inch aluminum wheels
- New 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker combines the ultimate combination of power and heritage cues with a functional Shaker hood
- 1971-inspired design, both inside and out, features refined exterior styling updates and heritage muscle-car appearance with new split grille, more pronounced and functional power bulge hood, LED halo headlamps and LED tail lamps
- All-new interior with 1971-inspired high-sill center console and driver-focused instrument panel is now available in 14 different color and trim selections, including throwback Houndstooth cloth to Ruby Red, Tungsten or Pearl with Black leather performance seats
- Segment-first eight-speed automatic transmission enables up to an estimated 30 mpg on the highway, plus delivers world-class precision and enhanced performance, thanks to its Sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities
- Significant new technology upgrades feature all-new class-exclusive 8.4-inch touchscreen media center with Uconnect Access system, new class-exclusive 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable cluster display, electronic shifter and Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start across all models
- More than 70 safety and security features, including new for 2015 class-exclusive Forward Collision Warning, adaptive cruise control, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Enthusiast-desired rear-wheel-drive (RWD) architecture with advanced technological solutions:
- New electric power steering (EPS) now provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport
- All-new cast-aluminum axle housing reduces weight
- Updated suspension – Super Track Pak now available on all models
- Standard Sport mode adjusts throttle, transmission and steering performance
- All-new Dodge Performance Pages provide configurable drive modes
- New launch control improves offline acceleration performance
- Available Brembo four-piston high-performance brakes reduce stopping distance
- Electronic shifter functions, such as a linkage shifter, provide visual and physical feedback of gear position
The horsepower wars are alive and thriving, and the Dodge brand’s muscle-car arsenal is reloaded with the new 2015 Challenger – delivering up to 485 best-in-class horsepower, all-new R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker models, segment-first TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission standard and an all-new interior loaded with class-exclusive technological solutions that enable greater performance and further make this iconic coupe an extension of the driver.
“For 2015, we’re going deep with the remake of the Dodge Challenger,” said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO – Dodge Brand and SRT Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “The iconic 1971 Challenger inspired the design of this modern day muscle car, but the re-creation of this classic styling extends well beneath the surface of the sheet metal. We have completely re-engineered the Challenger with a new best-in-class 485 horsepower 392 HEMI and TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission powertrain, an upgraded suspension, new class-exclusive technologies and a completely new interior.”
The 2015 Challenger is available in eight trim levels: SXT, SXT Plus, R/T, R/T Plus, R/T Shaker, R/T Plus Shaker, R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker (late availability for Shaker).
The Challenger is built at the Brampton (Ont.) Assembly plant. Production is scheduled to begin in the third quarter of 2014.
Building on record-setting sales success as the segment is set to grow by almost 50 percent in the next five years
Dodge is building on tremendous sales momentum as it introduces the new 2015 Challenger. In March of 2014, the Dodge brand reached a significant milestone, with Challenger and Charger sales combining to sell a total of more than 1 million units in the United States. The previous generation Challenger scored five solid years of continuous sales growth. In fact, in its fifth year in the market, when most cars are on their natural decline curve, the Dodge Challenger set an all-time sales record in 2013, doubling sales since its launch in 2009.
Looking to the future, the standard specialty segment in which the Challenger competes is projected to grow substantially in the United States. With nearly 430,000 units sold last year, the segment is up 10 percent since 2009 and is projected to grow more than 42 percent in the next five years, giving Dodge, and Challenger, a huge opportunity to grow with it.
New feature highlights on the 2015 Dodge Challenger include:
- New class-exclusive standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission provides improved performance and fuel economy
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 delivers 305 horsepower and up to an estimated 30 mpg on the highway
- 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. torque (six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic)
- New 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 with an 485 horsepower with 475 lb.-ft. torque (six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic)
- 0-60 mph in the mid-4 second range with new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
- Quarter mile in low-12 second range
- Top speed of 182 miles per hour (mph)
- World-class stopping power with new available four-piston Brembo brakes
- New launch control and three-mode electronic stability control (ESC) with “full off” mode
- Fourteen all-new interiors with new retro colors, including Houndstooth, Tungsten Torque, Ballistic II premium cloth, and Pearl White or Ruby Red leather sport seats
- New heated and ventilated performance seats available in Nappa leather and Alcantara suede
- New Dodge race-inspired heated leather-wrapped steering wheel with available paddle shifters
- New heritage-inspired split grille surround
- New projector headlamps with halo light-emitting diode (LED) surrounds
- New projector fog lamps
- New heritage-inspired split LED tail lamps with Gloss Black surround
- Retro and high-impact exterior colors ranging from Sublime Green and B5 Blue to TorRed
- Nine wheel options, including new 20-by-9-inch lightweight forged aluminum wheels in Hyper Black II finish
- New class-exclusive eight-speed TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
- New electric power steering
- New class-exclusive standard 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable cluster with “tic-toc-tach” gauges
- New class-exclusive available 8.4-inch touchscreen
- New ParkView rear backup camera
- New Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call/Assist Call and roadside assistance
- New selectable drive modes to adjust steering effort, engine and transmission response, and electronic stability control settings through all-new Dodge Performance Pages
- New class-exclusive electronic shifter paired with eight-speed automatic transmission
- R/T Shaker and R/T Plus Shaker models with the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 deliver up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque (late availability)
- New R/T Scat Pack model with an estimated 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque with six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic
- Exclusive new 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker, powered by the
best-in-class 485 horsepower engine, offers maximum throwback heritage
styling with performance hardware (late availability)
- New adaptive cruise control
- New Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- New Forward Collision Warning
Inspired by the iconic 1971 Challenger, all 2015 models take on a bold new appearance that draws on the 1971 model’s split-grille and split-tail lamp cues, updated to 2015 with four signature LED headlamp halo surrounds offset by piano black trim. Single projector-beam headlamps at each front corner light the road ahead. High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps are also available.
In profile, the 2015 Challenger’s signature muscle car proportions and large thruster rear-quarter panels stand out from the crowd, while fender and belt lines tie together at the front and rear of the car to create a sleeker appearance. Nine wheel designs are available, including an all-new forged aluminum lightweight 20-by-9-inch wheel design finished in Hyper Black II, which provides a unique anodized metallic look with a flush body-side appearance. Meatier high-performance three-season rubber is available on the Challenger R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker models.
A new split tail-lamp design continues the historic 1971 model’s inspiration. For a modern look, the Dodge brand’s signature LED treatment creates a single ribbon of light within each lamp. A redesigned rear valance provides the 2015 Challenger with a widened, more planted appearance, while fascia-mounted exhaust tips (with the Pentastar V-6 engine) provide a high-performance finished look.
Heritage and high-impact exterior colors range from B5 Blue and Sublime Green to TorRed. Seven different stripe options give Challenger drivers the ability to get instant customization straight from the factory.
All-new driver-focused interior sculpted with ’71 Challenger cues
Inside the 2015 Dodge Challenger is an all-new enthusiast designed cockpit featuring world-class materials, execution and technology, also inspired by the interior of the 1971 Challenger.
To highlight the muscle car’s performance abilities, the 2015 Dodge Challenger is designed with a performance cockpit that embodies the trapezoidal themed exterior in an artistic and more organically styled way.
Dodge Challenger’s all-new cleanly executed instrument panel features an aluminum-stamped driver’s bezel that establishes the driver’s cockpit. For a high-tech look, an innovative 7-inch TFT instrument cluster screen extends through the driver’s bezel and provides a customizable display. The all-new gauge cluster features an analog speedometer and tachometer that straddle the TFT customizable instrument cluster and provide a heritage-inspired “tic-toc-tach” look with throwback radial numbering and concave shape. Additionally, the center stack neatly houses the new 5-inch and segment’s largest available 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreens.
A new trapezoidal shaped aluminum-stamped high-sill center console provides Dodge Challenger’s interior with a fresh, asymmetric look, while the leather-wrapped surface and French-seamed accent stitching exudes craftsmanship and style. With its unique elevated design, the all-new center console houses additional controls for the Uconnect touchscreen above with ergonomically located redundant button and knob controls for audio and climate functions. An all-new media hub with an SD card slot, USB outlet and auxiliary audio input is neatly housed inside the center console’s armrest.
A new Dodge steering wheel features a sculpted rim so the driver’s hands have a sure grip at the 2- and 10-o’clock positions, while available paddle shifters (with automatic transmission) are located on the backs of the upper spokes. To make long cruises more comfortable, the new 2015 Dodge Challenger features redesigned seats with improved cushioning and more comfortable contours. Available in premium cloth, Ballistic Cloth, Nappa leather and Nappa leather with Alcantara Suede, Challenger offers performance seats with large side bolsters for maximum lateral support in hard cornering. For improved comfort and convenience, heated and ventilated front seats in Nappa leather are now available.
For 2015, the Dodge Challenger offers 14 different interior color and trim selections inspired by the muscle car’s roots. They include a wide variety of colors and materials, from throwback Houndstooth cloth to Ruby Red and Black, Tungsten and Black, and Pearl and Black premium leather sport and performance seats with accent stitching.
All-new Scat Pack 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 gives Challenger best-in-class power and efficiency
The 2015 Dodge Challenger and its new R/T Scat Pack with 6.4-liter HEMI powertrain, showcases the evolution of the performance brand while staying true to the muscle car’s 45-year heritage, with its roots harking back to Scat Pack performance stage kits offered on 1968-71 Challengers.
With a best-in-class 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker models deliver up to 113 more horsepower and 65-lb.-ft. leap in torque compared with the 5.7-liter Challenger models — representing more than a 30 percent jump in horsepower and 18 percent jump in torque. The coupe’s best-in-class power enables it to turn mid 4-second 0-60 mph times and low 12-second quarter mile times.
An active electronically controlled exhaust gives the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack a deep, throaty exhaust note in keeping with its heritage and track-bred credentials. Performance upgrades include Brembo four-piston caliper front brakes that deliver world-class stopping power, enabling a braking distance of 60-0 mph in 117 feet, performance suspension, an isolated rack-mounted electric power steering (EPS) system (with three settings: Normal, Comfort and Sport), all-new 20-by-9-inch polished with black pocket aluminum wheels, high-performance tires, standard Dodge Performance Pages, which allow driver control over a range of vehicle settings, including steering feel, transmission response, stability and traction controls, and standard launch control. A Scat Pack 6.4-liter badge, a 180-mph radial-numbered speedometer, and aggressive front splitter and rear spoiler with an embedded ParkView rear backup camera complete the package.
A special Scat Pack Appearance Group adds a unique Bumble Bee rear stripe, Gloss Black grille surround, HID headlamps and unique 20-by-9-inch forged lightweight Hyper Black II matte aluminum wheels. The interior features Scat Pack embroidered high-performance seats, premium embroidered floor mats, animated Scat Pack logo in the cluster, a high-performance steering wheel and premium Alpine-branded audio system with 276-watt amplifier (late availability on interior content).
Challenger R/T models include legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine and available Shaker
For Dodge fans looking for the most affordable V-8 muscle car in America, the new 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T lineup features the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, which delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque with a six-speed manual transmission. When paired with the highly refined Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual, the Dodge Challenger R/T models feature a unique performance-tuned dual exhaust and under-floor mufflers with low-restriction bottle resonators. The result: 0-60 mph runs in the high-5-second range and a sinister exhaust growl for the cars left in its rearview mirror – a trademark of the original Challenger HEMI from 45 years ago.
When paired with the new, state-of-the-art ZF 8HP70 TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T models produce 372 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, and include innovative Fuel Saver Technology to seamlessly transition to high-fuel-economy four-cylinder mode when less power is needed and V-8 mode when more power is in demand. For even more control, steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters are included. The result: quicker shifts, an engaging driving experience and even quicker 0-60 mph runs in the mid-5-second range.
The Shaker returns for 2015 on the R/T and the R/T Plus models, bringing the iconic engine-mounted, fully functional cold-air induction Shaker hood with up to 410 lb.-ft. of torque and unique wheels, interior trim, exterior styling cues and more.
Award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 engine – now with standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for improved responsiveness and an estimated 30 mpg highway
Challenger SXT and SXT Plus models feature the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, which delivers 305 horsepower at 6,350 rpm and a responsive 268 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,800 rpm. A cold-air induction system and dual exhausts from the headers back to the exhaust tips help to deliver more than 90 percent of the engine’s peak torque from 1,800 to 6,400 rpm – all for outstanding drivability and responsiveness. Paired with the new standard eight-speed transmission, the Pentastar V-6 improves its fuel efficiency compared with the outgoing model – up to an estimated 30 mpg on the highway (previously 27 mpg).
Segment-exclusive eight-speed automatic now standard on 2015 Dodge Challenger
The 2015 Dodge Challenger’s segment-first eight-speed automatic transmission delivers world-class precision and fuel efficiency, along with a new electronic shifter, sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities for more performance, as well as an improvement in fuel economy. Once limited to sedans costing twice as much, the new Dodge Challenger democratizes this exclusive world-class technology, offering the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission standard on every V-6 model for 2015.
The new 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T lineup and high-performance R/T Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker trims offer the choice of a six-speed manual or the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. By design, this state-of-the-art gearbox provides world-class shift quality and speed, plus refinement with enhanced performance and fuel efficiency. Paired with the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine and its 400 lb.-ft. of torque, the Dodge Challenger R/T models can deliver 0-60 mph performance in the mid-5-second range. For even quicker acceleration, the Dodge Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack and 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker with 485 horsepower can do the same sprint in the mid-4-second range.
For customers looking for V-6 power and efficiency, the Dodge Challenger SXT models now offer the advanced TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for 2015, delivering 0-60 in the low 6-second range.
The design of both eight-speed transmissions further contributes to efficiency. At 194 pounds (88 kg), it weighs just 4 pounds (1.8 kg) more than the previous Challenger R/T’s five-speed gearbox. Furthermore, the transmission features particularly close fifth through eighth speed gear ratios for smoother shifting, along with a lower cruising rpm in top gear for added refinement.
The legend returns with fully functional Shaker cold-air intake and complete Shaker appearance (late availability)
For Challenger owners looking for an even more aggressive appearance, Dodge brings back the legendary Shaker package, featuring a functional engine-mounted “Shaker” hood scoop and a full array of exclusive Shaker content. The all-new Shaker hood and scoop provide cold-air induction, along with a Mopar-branded cold-air intake fitted with a conical air filter, which feeds fresh air to meet the demands of the 6.4-liter V-8, as well as the 5.7-liter HEMI, at speed.
Shaker chassis upgrades include the standard Super Track Pak, which includes such performance upgrades as suspension, brakes and steering, as well as three-mode electronic stability control, including “full off” mode and Goodyear Eagle F1 performance tires (all-season tires available). In addition to the prominent hood scoop, the Shaker special trim adds hood-to-tail Satin Black Shaker graphic stripes, Gloss Black grille surround, Satin Black rear spoiler and fuel filler door, Challenger script grille badge, “Shaker” badge underhood – just like the original – and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with black pockets in satin finish (20-by-8-inch on R/T; 20-by-9-inch on 392 HEMI Shaker). R/T Shaker models add a unique “Shaker” badge on the Shaker scoop, while the 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker has a legendary “392 Shaker” badge on the Shaker scoop and a unique Bumble Bee badge on the fender. Two new heritage colors are available, Sublime Green and B5 Blue. They join TorRed, Billet Silver, Pitch Black and Bright White.
Inside, the Shaker package adds high-performance seats – available in Ballistic Cloth (R/T) or stitched and perforated leather seats with Shaker logo embroidery (R/T Plus, 392 Shaker) available in Dark Slate with Sepia accent stitching or Radar Red with Radar Red stitching, combined with a performance steering wheel, K-Black accents, bright pedals, a Shaker dashboard plaque and Shaker splash screen graphics in 7-inch TFT customizable cluster display.
Super Track Pak
For maximum performance on road and track, Challenger’s Super Track Pak provides a full complement of race-bred chassis upgrades and is now available on all Challengers, including 3.6-liter V-6 models for the first time. The Super Track Pak lowers the suspension by 0.5 inches and adds Bilstein shock absorbers, high-performance brakes and specially tuned suspension. The Super Track Pak comes complete with a shortcut button to the new Dodge Performance Pages embedded in the 8.4-inch touch screen radio and provides visible performance information, such as programmable shift light indicator, reaction time, 0-60 times, G-force indicator and lap times in the 7-inch TFT customizable cluster display.
Enthusiast-desired Rear-wheel Drive architecture with advanced technological solutions
As the Dodge brand’s performance coupe, the chassis of the new 2015 Dodge Challenger is designed, engineered and fine-tuned to deliver world-class performance and efficiencies thanks to its advanced technological solutions.
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- New EPS now provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport. Tuning allows for more responsive steering for spirited driving while maintaining ease in low-speed situations and when parking
- All-new, lighter weight axles
- All-new cast-aluminum axle housing reduces weight, helping hold overall curb weight increase to a minimum despite considerable equipment additions
- Updated suspension tuning
- Sport-tuned suspension with 18-inch wheels now standard on all Challenger SXT models, while all Challenger R/T models now include larger 20-inch wheels with lower profile side walls and wider 245-series rubber for crisp handling
- Super Track Pak is now available on the Challenger SXT entry model, enabling all 2015 Dodge Challengers to deliver more performance thanks to a 0.5-inch lowered ride height with larger sway bars, Bilstein shock absorbers, Goodyear Eagle F-1 three-season high-performance tires (available all-season tires), high-performance brake linings and three-mode ESC, including “full off” mode
- Sport mode
- Sport mode provides blistering-quick gear changes with the eight-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission, reducing shift times by 37 percent (250 milliseconds vs. 400 milliseconds), while engaging a more aggressive transmission calibration. When Auto Stick is engaged with Sport mode, the driver can select and hold the desired gear without unexpected shifts, including at the redline
- Sport mode also engages a more aggressive throttle map and steering feel
- Electronic shifter
- Fully electronic shifter provides the intuitive look and feel of a traditional linkage shifter, with less shift effort and refined engagement with detents providing clear physical feedback of gear position. Like the available steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters, the new electronic shifter has a manual-mode shift gate for Auto Stick control
Technology features include all-new Uconnect system
From its updated award-winning Uconnect Access interface, to the availability of Uconnect Access Services with roadside assistance, Keyless Enter ‘n Go, theft-alarm notification, voice texting and the ability to turn the Challenger into a Wi-Fi Hotspot to the new Dodge Performance Pages, 3-D navigation and a mobile app that allows drivers to open or lock their car from a distance, the 2015 Dodge Challenger delivers a slew of high-tech features for the ultimate driving experience.
The Challenger’s acclaimed Uconnect Access system leverages advanced embedded cellular technology, which enables direct, one-touch connections with emergency service providers, roadside assistance dispatchers and vehicle information specialists.
With its available mobile phone app, Challenger owners can start their vehicle and lock or unlock doors from a distance. Challenger owners also can access on-demand Wi-Fi, making their car a moving hot spot.
Challenger’s new for 2015 Uconnect Via Mobile lets customers enjoy their personal Internet radio accounts and stream audio content using their own mobile device data plans. It seamlessly brings four popular Internet radio apps into the Dodge Challenger. They are: Aha by Harman, iHeartRadio, Pandora and Slacker. Like all Uconnect-brand features, it is designed to be easy to learn and easy to use.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger’s available navigation system accommodates one-step voice-controlled destination entry and enhanced 3-D navigation map graphics, making it simple for drivers to recognize where they are and where they need to go. The larger 8.4-inch touchscreen is also 29-percent larger than its predecessor.
Through the all-new Dodge Performance Pages available on the segment’s largest 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen, Challenger drivers can reduce shift times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increase engine and throttle responsiveness, adjust electronic stability control (ESC) settings and firm up the steering feel. Additionally, the system includes active launch control, launch control RPM settings, performance timers and performance gauges, such as G-force indicators and engine performance.
Upgrades add collision warnings, 9-1-1 Call Assist to Challenger’s list of 70-plus safety and security features
The 2015 Dodge Challenger occupants gain additional protection and accident-avoidance assistance, including Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path Detection and adaptive cruise control, to name just a few. Blind-spot Monitoring provides an alert if a vehicle is in an adjacent lane and audibly chimes to warn the driver. Forward Collision Warning alerts when the driver fails to react to an impending forward obstacle. The Challenger’s new adaptive cruise control matches traffic speed, accelerating to highway speed providing additional assistance whether on long highway drives or in heavy traffic. All-new rain-sensing wipers and automatic high-beam control aid the driver by assisting with common functions during inclement weather conditions. In addition, new for 2015, Challenger offers 9-1-1 call/Assist Call, which connects occupants – at the push of a button – directly with emergency-service providers via built-in cellular connection – exclusive to Chrysler Group’s Uconnect Access service.
Good Vibrations: Mopar Fuels Performance with New Shaker Hood Kit for Dodge Challenger
- Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit now is available at dealerships or on Mopar.com for a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $2,660
- The Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit is fully functional and provides performance gains
- Designed for ease of assembly, the bolt-on Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit requires no drilling or fabrication
- Shaker Induction and a Shaker Hood are included in the kit, which features components made and assembled solely in the United States
- Engineered to factory-authorized vehicle specifications, the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit meets Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards and is designed to handle the most extreme environmental conditions
- Dodge Scat Pack performance stage kits can be used in conjunction with the Challenger Shaker Hood Kit
The Mopar Challenger Shaker hood Kit now is available for purchase at Chrysler Group dealerships or at the Mopar brand’s official web site, www.Mopar.com with a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $2,660, which includes the Shaker Induction Kit and Shaker Hood Kit.
“With the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood kit, enthusiasts can create their own customized Dodge Challenger, upgraded with Shaker performance and appearance,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO—Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “The Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit offers easy assembly and is designed and tested according to strict Chrysler Group engineering standards to perfectly complement the production Dodge Challenger, setting the kit apart from aftermarket options. We’re committed to supporting performance and our company’s strong muscle car heritage,” added Gorlier.
The limited-edition Mopar ’14 Challenger, which featured a Satin Black Shaker Hood scoop and sold out of its 100-model production run in just one day in April, showcased the popularity of Shaker performance and appearance. Now with the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit, even more owners can personalize their rides with a significant piece of Mopar ’14 Challenger DNA. The fully functional Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit encompasses two part numbers, the Shaker Induction Kit (Part Number 82214110AB) and Shaker Hood Kit (Part Number 82213396), and can be added to upgrade 2011–2014 model year Dodge Challenger vehicles with 5.7-liter HEMI® engines. The Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit is delivered ready for paint.
Performance is augmented by forcing cold, high-pressure air through the Shaker Hood scoop while the Challenger is in motion, feeding a low-restriction conical air filter. This creates the perfect canvas to build up the vehicle even further with additional Mopar products such as a Dodge Scat Pack performance stage kit, which can be used in conjunction with the Shaker Hood Kit.
The Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood kit’s all-aluminum hood, built according to Chrysler Group production tooling guidelines, is constructed in the United States, as are all kit components.
Chrysler Group engineers used computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis to determine the size, shape and location parameters of the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit, and aerodynamic testing conducted at the state-of-the-art Chrysler Group Wind Tunnel in Auburn Hills, Mich., also was used to gauge the proper locations for bezel openings and airflow patterns across the hood.
Additional extreme testing at Chrysler Group proving grounds in Michigan and Arizona verified that the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit functions properly amid challenging environmental conditions, including water fording, rain downpours and snow pack conditions. The baseplate, Shaker duct, and air box of the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit were designed to prevent water from directly entering the clean air duct and, ultimately, the engine. Kit components also are strengthened with corrosion protection that meets production vehicle requirements—data unavailable to the aftermarket.
All told, the Mopar Challenger Shaker Hood Kit endured 150,000 miles of testing or simulated testing to prove its durability. The kit is designed to meet all local and federal safety requirements and is emissions compliant in all 50 states. Installation requires no drilling, fabricating or special tools, and the kit features adjustability for a perfect fit. A detailed instruction sheet, or “I-Sheet,” is supplied with the kit. No special tools are required for assembly, and existing vehicle warranties are maintained with installation of the kit.
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for Chrysler Group brands as well as FIAT brands.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for Chrysler Group and FIAT vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.